Have had kidney transplant, off prednisone, period late and slow. See a doctor?

i ve had a kidney transplant for almost 3 years now. My nephrologist tapered me off prednisone in July and august. I had a small period around the 17th of November, only lasted a few days, then I had another period start again the first week in December and it has not stopped. It s not overly bad, I m just concerned that It hasn t stopped or gone away at all. I m not having heavy flows or anything, just normal to minor, but the length of time it s gone on is my concern. Is this something I should see my gynolologist about?
Asked On : Wed, 16 Jan 2013