Have had itching in body. Start to bleed, seed like objects from skin. What is wrong?

hello, I have been itching for months now and my nose will secret this gel and it turns white and it actually moves after it gets to a certain dryness...then it dries all the way out and is motionless...i seem to feel things like crawling on my skin and sometimes when i eat hot salsa my gums will release this white little gel like ball non stop...I could sit and count hundreds that just keep coming out of my gums....when I notice I start itching the more I think about it and mess with whatever I notice mutating on my body for instance...under my fingernails after scratching seem to have a white ball the size of a pen roller ball....the more I squish these balls the more they almost like attack me....when in the shower im loosing my hair and in the drain a gel like substance clogs much head itches like hair feels so thick until I use feet feel like a have something popping under them when wearing shoes.....ive looked under a microsope at these white strange alive little things and they actually are like a silicon type gel that actually form a mouth when exposed to another white thing and they will both interlock and combine into a bigger ball....they love hair or anything that seems to tickle them to stimulate them......the mouth looks like a squid when they grab eachother and pull one another together....these white balls sometimes are followed by clear miniature sunflower seed looking mites....some are also black and it seems the black and the white dont get along and eat eachother...I know this sounds crazy..and I dont seem to bleed very long until my blood turns to these little orange little miniature sunflower seed looking balls...the size of a normal pen roller ball i say again.....ive found sometimes that they will burrow under my skin or even form a skin layer by connecting with eachother and when pulled they get very aggresive and seem to protect one jock itch at all actually thats the only area that dont itch....mainly starts on my head and face and nose and ankles...ive kept all samples of everything I have seen that has moved, caused an itch, jumped, came out of my teeth ...they all seem to be silicone type substance...I recently been trying to actually communicate mentally with whatever this is and I actually had the idea to hold my hand over a rag and try and mentally tell this alien like substance to grab the rag...I do not do drugs and I do not drink any type of alcohol but in my doing so it actually created like hooks in my hand and i felt a weight on the rag and began to lift up and the rag with my hand flat mind you....the rag stayed flat and just stuck to my hand like a balloon on a wall after rubbing it on your head...but I knew it was stuck on my hand because i could feel the sensation all over my hand like when you have a hang nail and it catches on something...this was all over my hand...many times I can feel whatever this is almost like moving throughout my blood and skin....this is almost like an alien type of cannot be killed....ive tried every single type of everything from salt water all the way to industrial strength acid...freezing...and burning...nothing works....this is all after I scrapped off what seemed to be like very very VERY weird pod of eggs off my motorbike with my fingernail and as soon as i thought wow....should i use my fingernail i felt a pin prick under my nail from the eggs and no sooner then that night...ive been miserable ever since....I honestly think I need some government testing or something......this is bad bad deal.....ive recently been noticing alot of strange things happening along with this all in the same time smart enough to know what im dealing with to an extent...but I do not have the resources nor the professionality if thats a word to deal with this and need some kind of info or thoughts. I know your a doc but...I actually believe im dealing with something not of this world.
Asked On : Sun, 30 Dec 2012