Have had itchiness in breast. Spreads to the back. What can cause this?

Hello. For several days now, I have had itchiness either under my breasts or between them, but no rash and it feels like it s itchy inside the breast cavity area. I have not changed my laundry detergent, or body soap/wash. Sometimes the itching is also a little lower than the back of my neck area. It s starting to make me a little nuts . I also just recently had a gyno appt where all is well, incl. breast exam, HPV & Pap tests. I also have a dermatologist appt for later this week. Please any suggestions or help, would be greatly appreciated.
Asked On : Sat, 21 Apr 2012