Have had irregular period. Experienced hot flashes and light spotting. Should I be concerned?

i am a 57 yr old woman. i haven t had a regular period for several years now. at times in the past few years i have experienced hot flashes associated with very light spotting at times. which i have reported at my yearly checkups. now in the past couple of months i have started experiencing hot flashes again . today i notice red staining. i also have a uti at this time. i have my next gyn appt. in May. should i be overly concerned before my next appt.? YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Fri, 22 Mar 2013