Have had intermittent pain above breast, muscular catch. In acid reflux and asthma medication

I have had intermittent pain for about 4 to 6 mos. or longer above right breast much like a muscular pain, can t raise up off the bed or a seat without severe pain when I try to get out of bed or switch upright position under right shoulder blade. All of this seems to radiate into right throat/neck area,coughing sometimes dry/sometimes mucous,nighttime and daytime. Currently on meds for acid reflux, asthma, musculoskeletal pain. Recently had a EGD and am scheduled to see a Pulmonary Dr. next week. And, a consultation with another dr. regarding swallowing/choking issues. An Esophageal manometry is recommeded as testing for further evaluation of dysphagia . I do have a hiatal hernia .
Asked On : Sat, 25 Aug 2012