Have had hives, headaches, low BP, dehydration, congestion and cough. On zantac. Suggest?

i have had hives attacking my body along with a massive headache off and on since December. I started out seeing a dermatologist which put me on Zyrtec. It worked at first then the hives started breaking through and I had headaches. I went back and she put me on Claritin and Tagamet. Two days later I got up feeling like I was going to pass out and was broke out with a little bit of hives. I went to my regular doc thinking that my hypoglycemia was acting up or something. I ended up passing out at the doctors. He sent me straight to the hospital. By the time I was seen in the er, I was getting covered with hives. I was admitted and they said I was dehydrated and my blood pressure was low so they admitted me. I was in the hospital for a week and they took different blood test throughout the week and most came back normal. They had to give me Solu medrol because the hives got really bad. They finally got the hives under control and I was doing better. Still had a dull headache. They discharged me and told me to see an allergist . They put me on Prednisone and antihistamine along with Zantac . The hives were under control until I weaned off the Prednisone. Once again, two days later, I had to go back to the emergency room because the hives came back with vengence and was in my mouth and throat. Along with a fever and massive headache. They ended up giving me Solu Medrol ,Benadryl and Tagamet. Then sent me home with another round of Prednisone. I went back to the allergist and she put me on Allegra twice a day, Zantac twice a day, Hydroxyzine at night, Singulair, along with the Prednisone. I finished the Prednisone again. It worked for another week then the hives came back and they even got in my ears. My regular doc put me on Prednisone again and the allergist added Doxipin along with everything else. Now my stomach started bothering me and I had a loose bowel movement and it was green. I am congested and coughing also. Don t know what is going on and thought you might be able to help.
Asked On : Wed, 6 Mar 2013