Have had hemorrhoid. Lost appetite, grinding teeth, lost weight. On vitamins. Am I okay?

Hi there, I would be so grateful for someone to help me or give me an answer. (Could be here a while.) About June last year, I started to find it incredibly hard to poo. I had a hemorrhoid that prevented me from going. I was in pain passing, therefore leading me to become constipated. Since then, I am now in a situation where the hemorrhoid has seemed to have gotten bigger or there are more. I bleed (only small spots) every time I do manage to get to pass. It s painful and I end up gritting my teeth . However, and this is where the problem is. I cannot poo. It s like, my body has forgotten how to do it. Even when I strain nothing happens even though I know I need to go. I have never experienced anything like it. This is REALLY embarrassing, but I have to help myself by using my fingers to pass because nothing else works. Even then, they are small and dark and sticky and leaves me in a lot of pain. I used to be quite a healthy size, and Ive lost weight around my thighs and hips since, and I just feel awful in myself. I wake up in my sleep in pain, and first thing in the morning I feel sick and want to cry. I like to eat, I enjoy food but my appetite is lost because I can t empty my bowels. I become bloated all the time and I m always carrying around trapped wind. These are the things I ve tried: Hemorrhoid creams, Movicol sachets, Laxatives, Dulcolax and various ointments. I ve been to the doctors but they just say try this instead of understand my pain. My mother is in the medical profession and just thinks I m being a hypercondriac. I feel stupid for ever mentioning it but its taken over my life and I am at the lowest of lows with how I feel. I feel like I can t function. I ve become depressed and I never sleep. Not sure if the problem could possibly be nerve related but I have a tremor and I hallucinate when I sleep sometimes. Please can someone help me or point me in the right direction or tell me what to do? I m sick of being unable to poo, it s something that should happen naturally. I never feel healthy anymore even though I am quite fit, I exercise, I eat good food, drink plenty of fluids and take vitamins etc. I have never been so desperate for someone to help me. Everytime I call the doctors to book an appointment they are booked up or I have to call back at stupid times and even then they say I wasn t quick enough in calling. This is how the problem has esculated so much. This is my last resort. I can t stress at how much I need help. I fear that one day I m just going to wake up in excruciating pain and been critically ill.
Asked On : Wed, 26 Dec 2012