Have had heart palpitations, chest pain, jaw pain and on and off dizziness. What is causing this and the cure?

I am a healthy, active 37 year old. I have had heart palpitations, chest pain , and dizziness off and on for 3 years. I also had heart palpiations some in college. I wondered within the past 3 years if it was related to medicines i was taking (birth control and minocycline). Dizziness was somewhat relieved when I went off the minocycline, but stil comes and goes. I went off the birth control, which didn t seem to help. However, due to irregularity, I went back on. I had an ECG and a 24 hour Holter monitor . The cardiologist said i had a fairly significant heart murmur , but did not seem concerned. I run, spin, and weight lift 6 days a week, and I ve run 5 marathons. Cardiologist said I could continue exercise regimine as normal. He suggested I return in a year (it ll be a year in Jan) for another ECG, just to monitor the heart valve , but at the time, it was only slightly thickened. I am also on Buproprian for anxiety, 75 mg once a day. I do suffer from panic attacks, but had them completely under control until a year ago. I went 8 years without a single panic attack :( I am not sure if I should go back to the cardiologist early, or if I should just wait. The palpitations are sometimes exercise related and sometimes not. There doesn t seem to be a consistent trigger or time of day. I am under extreme stress with a divorce and move and recognize the most likely culprit is anxiety. I also have ear and jaw pain and wondered if my dizziness was inner ear related. Hard not to worry about potentially deadly heart issues, but I m trying to trust what my cardiologist said 9 months ago.
Asked On : Fri, 9 Nov 2012