Have had heart palpitations, been anxious, echoes in throat, high BP. What is wrong?

Hi there I have had fast heart palpitations on and off for as long as I can remember, they are much worse around my period of if I have the anxious feeling in my chest . I am a worrier, and always seem to be anxious, but over the last 2 years I have been experiencing a random slow hard beat, that almost echoes in my throat . I feel the surge of blood slowing down in my body and then my heart will kick in again and beat normally and I feel the blood moving around again. Its getting scary, I have also had some high blood pressure , but its not medicated. I do stress easily and have always just put it down to this. I am 38 years old, active and I am not overweight . I would great appreciate your opinion! Thank you!
Asked On : Sat, 26 Jan 2013