Have had fibroid, cystic ovaries, menopausal. Had pre cancer cell removed. Done ultrasound. Recovery from invasive surgery?

Hi, I have had a fibroid for about a year now. I April it was 8cm. I just had another ultrasound and was told it is now about 5 cm, My lab result stated from my memory that I have a small cyst now on one ovary. I have been struggling with whether to do embolization or Full removal. I'm just turned 50 and am almost 3 years past menopause. it seems now that I have the cyst and also had a pre cancer cell removed over a year ago. Full Hysterectomy is the better option . At this point I am in pain, gasy and bloated and losing weigh because, of the feeling of fullness, I can't afford to be out of work for a long length of time and am home office. What is expected recovery time for the less invasive surgery?
Asked On : Wed, 9 Oct 2013