Have had fallopian tubes removed. Found fatty cyst under skin of labia. Any thoughts?

I have a what I would term as a fatty cyst in under the skin and tissue of my labia It moves has no discharge or and isnt visual but I feel it it is there it is only on my right side. I did unfortunatly have to have both of my falloipian tubes removed about 8 years ago because of cysts and blockage in both of the tubes. I am 46 yrs old and have already gone through menopause . Of course I am going to go for an exam but thought Id do a little research on web first If you have any thoughts as to what this may be Id be very apprecaitive in any info Thank You
Asked On : Thu, 24 Jan 2013