Have had face tingling pain. High BP and blood sugar. Reason for the sensation?

For weeks have had face tingling pain right side face and right hand ...chalked it up to nerve pain from tbi jan 2012 and being diabetic... but my right eye is watery eye and I have a heavyness left side chest up around neck. I have high bp but my normal dosage of lotensin doesent seem to be wking. My blood glucose is 110....tired...have been experiencing speech delays but dr said result of my fall last gp sd im diabetic. My A1c was 7.1 last month....I kbow im a mess but a little I being stupid
Asked On : Tue, 12 Mar 2013