Have had ear ache, headache, sore gums and blocked sinuses. Why? Low immunity?

I have had ear ache, headache , sore gums and blocked sinuses for a week now and while these symptoms have died down (with only a blocked nose in the mornings) I get a shock feeling behind my eyes and (predominantly) in my chest when I look diagonally, nearly the sort of jolt you feel when you hear bad news or you see something frightening. I also feel like I have pressure on my head. I m really worried. I ve seen a doctor about it (hospital one because my GP couldn t see me due to busy surgery) with prospects of seeing him in the following weeks. I ve been given antibiotics as the hospital doctor thinks I have an inflamation of the sinuses. However, I have a paternal family history of heart problems and have a low immune system and organ strain due to long-term eating disorders. My clinical anxiety is making matters worse because I think I m dying. I need some sort of explanation before I tear myself to bits about it.
Asked On : Tue, 14 Aug 2012