Have had cramps, back pain, heartburn. Had unprotected sex. Am I pregnant?

I m 15 . Been on depo for about a year now . i had my period on the 26th of december when i was suppose to get my shot i had unprotected sex a couple dayz later. i had a yeast infection . i got cured.for it & my discharge stppped. now its back . iv been havin cramps , back pain and a lil heartburn & been feelin sick . i also have a lil bump on my left side of my stomach . My stomach feels full and tight . The pregnancy tests came back negative. so what s going on ?
Asked On : Sun, 3 Feb 2013