Have had clear penile discharge from my penis. Had unprotected sex, no discharge. Why?

I have had clear penile discharge from my penis for 2 years in November. I had unprotected sex for about 15 sec. with a girl I had known for a whilel I didn t have discharge for amost 3 months after sex. It happens after I urinate and masterbate And sometimes just whenever. I ve been tested by my urine and swap test. Both times negative. Please help
Asked On : Wed, 1 Aug 2012
Psychologist 's  Response
Dec 2015
Dear
Welcome to HCM
We understand your concerns

I went through your description. I suggest you not to worry much. The problem you are mentioning is not a problem at all. The clear penile discharge is just mixture of semen and urine or pre-sex lubrication and it happens with everyone. You might be observing it for the first time and that is why you are worried. Therefore, forget about it.

You might need psychological counseling., I am more than happy to provide telephone psychological counseling through healthcaremagic. Contact me through customer care, www.healthcaremagic.com.

Hope this answers your query. Available for further clarifications.
Good luck.