Have had chalazion on eyes. Using drops. Will i need a surgery?

Hello doctor. I am a 14 year old girl. I have had a chalazion on my eye for about 5 months. Its not that big but very noticable and ugly. I have been to the doctor about 15 days ago & she gave me some pills to take every 8 hours for 3 days & also eyedrops to put in my eye, 2 drops 3 times a day. My schedule does not permit me to put a hot compress on it alot so I put it on before bed or when im just lying around. I dont want eye surgery , but my homecoming dance is very soon. Praying only got me half the way. Please helpppppp meeeee!
Asked On : Sat, 18 Aug 2012