Have had cervical fussion. MRI said bilateral ligamentum flavum hypertrophy. Meaning?

Hello ,im a 45 year old female i a two level 6 months ago do to a very large disk bulge and spine was pinched off, i was told it had to be done right away or i would end up in a wheel chair!! now im having severe pain in all my joints and numbness with severe head aches . I can not even ride in a car for short trips and i feel off balance ,the pain is so bad i sometimes just cry ,between my shoulders , neck ,arms,hands are in so much pain, my leggs, hips and feet are bad as well . my mri showed disk degeneration at all levels,bilateral ligamentum flavum hypertrophy ,uncinate joint hypertrophy mildly norrowing the neural foramina , im in such pain i just dont know what to do my doctor has only seen me once since my surgery, do to he had the same surgery and cant get me in for a few months im on a waiting list
Asked On : Sat, 2 Jun 2012