Have had bacterial vaginosis. STD? Why does vulva loog strange?

HI I have a problem. I have had bacterial vaginosis i believe for a while, I know i had it about four months ago, had an std check at a free commnity clinic whre they said i didn t have any stds . Since then ive had two new sexual partners, and got b.v. again. But now, ,the smell has gone away but i still have the discharge, it has been itchy, because i am using bad toilet paper, that is very linty and although its bad, i scratch myself *down there* well i cleaned it with some chamomile and aloe baby wipes, and noticed there are two new bumps down there. They are small, and my vulva looks kind of....weird too. I can t tell what it is. Do you know? I looked at pictures online, and all of the pictures were frustratingly not very good, and were of horrible breakouts. I m really really scared, and dont know what it could be. My vagine is swollen but not burning, it just feels like b.v. but the little bumps....they rise up i dont know what they are.
Asked On : Wed, 26 Sep 2012