Have had average BP readings. Been smoking and drinking and having sex. How can I regulate my BP?

ive had average bp readings of 90/160 thru 105/170 for about 2 months now. im 46 hispanic male ,5ft 8in tall at 180 lbs, smoke 1cigarette pack a month, drink drink a beer or two not more a day, eat somewhat healthy, ride a bike 30 miles a week, and have always had a bp of 120/70 until recently. recent changes in the last 3 monthshave been ive added a girlfriend with ptsd , i take libido-max pills as recommended on a daily basis we have sex all night and i go work construction all day with 2-3hrs sleep then do it all over again.should i see a doctor or will getting rid of the girl bring bp back to normal?
Asked On : Thu, 27 Dec 2012