Have had arthritis and bursitis of knee. Is that causing redness and inflammation? On prednisone, helpful?

I was just released from the hospital yesterday from a possible blood clot but turns out I have arthritis and bursitis of the knee which was causing the redness and inflammation. While I was there I kept complaining of chest pains and trouble breathing. They put me on an EKG and it was fine than kept me on a 6 lead. My heart rate was usually in the 100+. I am a 30 year old woman with regular daily activities 5 4 and 150, 2 kids and 2 dogs so I am by far not lazy but I don t go out of my way to walk those extra miles without reason or adventure. Well today I keep feeling a kind of electrical pulsing sensation starting in my back and going to my chest. It throbs and gets stronger than fades away. When it happens I can hear and feel it in my ears as well. My blood pressure was ranging from 130/80s to 90/55. They sent me home on prednisone , indocin, probiotix and they had me on a heparin shot at the hospital. What could this feeling be if they didn t find it so important in the hospital to check it out?
Asked On : Sat, 29 Sep 2012