Have had anti-reflux surgery. Have chocking attack, nausea with excessive saliva, heartburn with wheezing. Am I okay?

I ve had anti- reflux surgery (Nissan Foundation for GORD) roughly about 4 months ago (around Sep) but for some reason looks like this doesn’t work efficiently because still I ve all the symptoms like chocking attack, nausea with excessive saliva , heartburn with wheezing and hoarse voice and actually the pain in my stomach is getting a lot worse now! Also, I have difficulty and cannot sleep as properly only on sitting position in bed for 2 or 3 hours a day maximum, So I m very concern and I don t know what to do anymore and I should to add up, I m on Esmoperazole 40 mg tablets and (before that on Lansoperazole 60 mg 2 x30mg capsules) and Maalox tc and Buccastem but it s obvious in my case is NOT working at all! So my question is, if there is any other treatment (like I heard as recently about Barrett’s oesophagus treatment) or medication which it could help?
Asked On : Wed, 26 Dec 2012