Have had a knee replacement. Feeling something sharp going from shin bone to knee. Concerned

Good Morning, I would like to talk to an orthopedic surgeon that specializes in knee replacement . Are you one that can help answer my questions? I have had a knee replacement in 2004, I seem to have either a bone spur or something at the top of my shin bone going up to knee that somehting is sharp, rough and did protrude through the skin. I am very worried. I just moved to this area so I do not have my trusted orthopedic to go to.
Asked On : Wed, 11 Jul 2012