Have had a fistula, located near anus, itchy and bleeds. Is it pilomidal cyst?

I am a 23 year old male, I have had what I believe to be a fistula for the past few years. It is located right above my anus , similairly to a dimple, it gets very itchy and often bleeds . Sometimes I find that I am unable to sit because of the pain. I have looked on the web & am worried it could be a pilomidal cyst . If you could please provide me with more information, and/or where I can find more about it, this would be much appreciated.
Asked On : Mon, 7 Jan 2013