Have had a c-section. On sinthroid and spirnolactone aderral. Had rashes. Why?

hello i am a thirty four , Ihave had a c section in 04 left lembectomy in 07 and 9mm buldging disk in back L4L5 shaved and a abdominal plasty with lipoin beggining of 2012 . I currenly take sinthroid and spirnolactone aderral . was told i have polysistioc ovarian and rinoids recently this mounth . my question to you is my neck had a rash fopr a few weeks then 12/06/2012 went away but these last two weeks my right foot is swollen and there is now a lump in my inner thigh should this be a reason to go to er at 1130 pm
Asked On : Sun, 30 Dec 2012