Have had Tardive Dyskensia. Was on nortripline and tetrabenazine. Do they have side effects?

I have had Tardive Dyskensia since 2001; In September I was notified that Reserpine was no longer available nationally, however m Movement Specialist doctor indicated Tetrabenazine would replace it if I also went off Nortripline as the two could cause heart problems. I took one 12.5 Tetrabenazine for fourteen days,l then two for five weeks and my tardive discomforts got worse. Did I not take it long enough for it to benefit me? Would one 12,.5 mg taken over a long period of time be beneficial?
Asked On : Sat, 23 Mar 2013