Have had Kidney Stones problem. On medication. Pain in lower back. Sprained?

Hi, I have had Kidney Stones problem about 6 months back, I was given medication and the pain reduced & was discharged. The doctor advised me Lasilactone and Urimax .4 to continue for a while and asked me to take lots of fluids. I have done the medication. From yesterday I am having a mild pain in lower left back and I am not able to understand if it is a sprain or due to stones. Could you please help me how to distinguish
Asked On : Tue, 28 Aug 2012