Have had IBS, diarrhea, gas and bloating. Had standard sciatica with numbness. Further?

I have had IBS for years, diarrhea, gas and bloating . About a year ago I injured my back, which resulted in two bulging discs. I had the standard sciatica with numbness, tingling and burning down both legs. It resolved with therapy. In the last two months my back pain has returned, at first just heavy pressure when I awoke, some bowel changes, more constipation. In the last 2-3 weeks the sciatica has returned pain below my knees, numbness and tingling, sharp stabbing pains in my buttocks and the development of pencil thin stools and inability to evacuate completely. As far as injury, I was doing some weeding a month or so ago, pulled on a weed and fell, otherwise no other reason for the exacerbation.
Asked On : Fri, 21 Sep 2012