Have had Gastric Enteritis. Bad diarrhea and watery liquid like lumps. What can help?

I have had Gastric Enteritis for 3 wks now very Bad Diarrhea first week yellow Green And greeny Blk watery Liquid, I had a little lump come like a pea come And it has been itchy and sore because I m wanting To pass motions but I do but hard work and sore When finished, I noticed this pea size lump is still There, will this go away, or is it a pile. Thank you for advice Mrs Sheasby
Asked On : Sat, 25 Aug 2012
Well come to HCM
I really appreciate your concern, in my opinion this could be viral diarrhea and may not be bacterial infection this would come around on its own no need to treat this condition, at the most you can try Lyophilized lactobacillus sachets one sachet three times in day care need to be taken for dehydration, take care.