Have had D and C, had problems with uterus. Painful sex. Why?

I had sex on the 5th of April without any kind of protection. Im not sure if im pregnant and we hadn't had any sexual intercourse untill yesterday. But when we tried it i felt like my boyfriend was hitting the back of my vagina, it caused alot of pain. Im not sure what it was. I have had 2 d&c and Im not sure what the process is called but three years ago while i was delivering my placenta my uterus turned inside out and I had to get it fixed.
Asked On : Sat, 20 Apr 2013