Have habit of holding urine for long periods. Having bladder infection, blisters around the vagina. Hurts when touched, bleeds slightly. Suggestions?

Im 14 years old and ever since I was about 6 years old, I ve been holding in my pee for really long periods of time. My family kept telling me to stop but I never listened. Just recently my doctor said I have a bladder infection . She gave me 2 pills to take but I haven t been taking them like Im supposed to. Now about 2-3 days ago the skin around my vagina has been swollen and hurts whenever something touches it. I was in the shower this morning and decided to see what the problem was. Inside the skin, I saw multiple little blisters that are bleeding slightly. I know it can t be an STD because Im still a virgin . Can you please help me?
Asked On : Tue, 15 Jan 2013