Have gynecomastia surgery. Did blood test and showed prolactin high and estrogen high. Suggest

Hi doctor, My name is Bedri (male) and I am 22 years old. I ve had gynecomastia surgery 1 year and a half ago and I am happy with the results. However, today I did blood test and it showed that my prolactin was very high and also estrogen was a little high. My doctor told me to start using dostinex to minimize the prolactin and he told me to use dostinex twice per day. However, I am worried if gynecomastia can come back but I am also worried with my hormones and prolactin especially. Furthermore, I have used Dostinex before the surgery for 1 year but it did not affect the levels of prolactin (prolactin levels were high before the surgery also) so it made me decide to do the surgery. Any suggestion would help me because I can t afford going in other states to see other doctors and in my country there is only one endocrynologist who just graduated. Please reply to me.
Asked On : Tue, 18 Sep 2012