Have gums pulling away from teeth. Braces got tightened while cleaning teeth. Is it Periodontist?

Hello I ve recently went to the dentist to get my teeth cleaned and my braces tightened and Lately I ve noticed my teeth are a little loose and my gums are pulling away from my teeth but my dentist never told me anything was wrong.. I m a little concerned and afraid that this may be Periodontist.. Can someone please help me.. My gums did bleed when I got my teeth cleaned but my hygienist never said anything was wrong she told me I was doing just fine.. But I m still concerned..
Asked On : Fri, 22 Feb 2013