Have growing lumps behind neck. Have headaches, neck and shoulder pain. Cause?

I have head aches with neck and shoulder pain. I have a couple hard lumps that roll side to side under my fingers on the back of my neck right next to my spine . The lumps started out small and keep growing bigger. There is another newer lump at the base of my skull , above the others that doesn t move. My head aches and neck, shoulder, and back stiffnes keeps getting worse. I do suffer from some health issues like mixed connective tissue disease and advanced degenerative joint disease. What can the lumps be from? Thank you so much for your time!
Asked On : Sat, 16 Feb 2013