Have groin seroma after open heart operation following aortic dissection and artificial valve replacement. Any advice?

Hi, I had three open heart operations in March /April 2012 following aortic dissection (Upper) and artificial aortic valve replacement , and have since developed two groin seromas; one bigger than the other. Both have been aspirated twice and reappear within 24 hours. I am due to have surgery this coming week, but am not sure whether the operation will be successful, and how it will be performed, as the previous response in 2004 is a bit unclear. Any advice you can offer?
Asked On : Wed, 15 Aug 2012