Have groin pain radiating thigh, knee, was immobile. Did x-ray suggesting hip arthritis. Had felt groin pain exercising

I have had groin pain radiating to my right thigh, outer leg to the knee and at times to the ankle i was immoble for 3 days 2 years ago, my dr did an xray and he feels it arthritis in my hip i do not have any hip pain he is treating me for the same
2 years ago i was on a exercise equipment where you hold on in fromt of you and bring both your feet outward as far as you can go, i did it too far and felt pain in the groin i was fine 3 months later this started i also at times hear a click in the groin,,cant walk far if i do it hurts and it feels like my thigh is swelling
Asked On : Tue, 16 Apr 2013