Have green vaginal discharge, itch. Had hpv, taken gardisal shots. Use monistat?

hi for the past 2 days ive been extremely itchy and have a crazy yellow/ green vaginal discharge. i also feel like every 5 minute im gonna pee myself. ive had the same partner for 4 year so i know its not an std. i found out 3 years ago i have hpv but after recieved all 3 gardisal shots as instructed by my gyno. i just got back from a 10 day vacation so im assuming its some crazy yeast infection but ive never had one like this before. i bought a monistat in a pharmacy should i use it or not? what is this?
Asked On : Thu, 11 Apr 2013