Have graying hair, hair loss, dandruff, itchy scalp. Seen in family. Can any online doctor help?

Hi, I am a 19 year old male. For quite some time, I've had gray hair. It was spotted first by a relative when I was 9 years old. It was just a single strand of hair, so I didn't really care. But now, almost 50% of my hair have turned gray which is quite unusual for a guy my age. Also, I'm suffering from heavy hair loss and dandruff. My hairline currently looks like a II on the left and a III on the right, according to the Norwood scale. Also, it itches around my hairline. My father has male pattern baldness, if it helps.
My concerns are:
1. What kind of Doctor should I consult? (I've considered Endocrinologist because of DHT and Alopecia)
2. Is it possible to improve my hairline? (or maybe increase density - Very thin on the right)
3. What is the possible cause of my gray hair? (3 of my uncles had the same problem)
4. What kind of habits I should develop or avoid for healthy hair?
5. How to arrest hair fall? (Heavy hair fall during shower and combing)
Asked On : Tue, 9 Apr 2013