Have graves disease, had miscarriage, thyroid hormones weren't functioning. On neomercazole. Can I get pregnant again?

Hey,I'm a graves deseace patient and is treated affectively.
I am treated with 30mg NeoMercazole daily,my thryroid levels seem to be fine now.
In January this year I had a misscarriage,and again in July same here.
I wanna start having my own family and wanna fall pregnanct.. Doctors reckon my thyroid hormones wasn't functioning and increased my dosage while pregnant but I still misscarriaged and they can't say why?
Is it possible to fall pregnant on this condition? I really don't wanna wait and the thought of having to loose my baby again is terrifying..
Asked On : Thu, 10 Oct 2013