Have grade 3 fatty liver infiltration. Prescribed Evion. How long for SGPT to become normal?

I was diagnosed from grade 3 fatty liver infiltration and sgpt was 64. and all test were normal ...including cholesterol and sugar. My stats are height 177 and weight upper bpdy is bulky and have huge side pockets. doctor told me that its due to me being obese...and advice me to reduce weight and liver will be heal. he prescribed me evion 400 (twice a day) and antoxid (dr. reddy s) one in a day for one month. for last 11 days I am on non oily diet and do yoga in the morning and do mild walk 30 minutes each after lunch and dinner. the ultrasound showed that liver of normal size and no liason or damage. so my query is how much time it will take to sgpt be normal and liver to become normal or better(say grade 1). also homeopathy medicine is also going on. History: before being diagnosed I was taking: Rabefit DSR for 40 days Lefit for 20 days Gutrex for 10 days but now stopped. I am tensed about the time taken by liver to heal so that I can be mentally free from worries.
Asked On : Thu, 21 Mar 2013