Have gout and myocardial infarction. Done PCTA and stenting to LAD. Can I undergo renal angioplasty and bypass surgery simultaneously?

SHAILESH V. PATEL, age 55 years, a Patient of gout and myocardial infarction . I underwent a PTCA and stenting to the LAD in May 2002 but after week, no relief in heart pain.Repeat angiogram showed an in Stent Stenosis .So I underwent CABG in August 2002. At times, LAD had ostial proximal 99% lesion with thrombus & RAMUS had 50-60% lesion in proximal part. I am vegetarian., no diabetes, no smoking & no drinking but pressure remains 90 to 160 normally. After 10 years, Doctor advised me for Angiogram because of my chest and neck pain on mild exertion. Angiography was done On 27th April 2012.It was found that No evidence of clots or vegetations in my heart but my Left Renal Artery had 99% and Right Renal Artery had 90% Blockages. Right Kidney is shrinked slightly. I have video images of my Heart and Renal arteries. Doctor advised me for Angioplasty one after another. Can I undergo for both renal angioplasty or Bypass surgery simuntaneously? On 27th April 2012, ECG shows normal Sinus Rhythm but poor progression of r waves in V1-V3. 2D ECHO & colour doppler test shows Post Op CABG Status. No RWMA. Good LV Systolic Function. All Valves are Normal. Internal dimensions of cardiac chambers are normal. Pericardium normal. VE-60, VA-91, Deceleration Time 165
Asked On : Tue, 12 Jun 2012