Have got less cylindrical power. But not clear vision. Made eye check up. Any problem?

Respected sir Recently i have made a eye check up. I am having current power on both of my eyes are Right: Sph: -2.75 , cyl:-2.0 ,Axis:180 Left: Sph:-2.50, cYL:--2.25, Axis:180 past i had following power in my eyes Right: Sph: -2.50 , cyl:-2.25 ,Axis:180 Left: Sph:-2.75, cYL:--2.50, Axis:180 now i have got less cylindrical power and vision is clear but problem is that when i look with new power of glasses object is not in clear shape when it closer to my eyes and goes away from eyes at certain distance shape of an object becomes original. So why it happens? Does it happen due to thickness of glasses? earlier i was wearing optical glasses now i have made fiber glasses.Rays may get traverse through fiber glasses hence i feel some images not in shape ? I dont have any problem with my eyes like stain, fatigue . For instance , if i holding a piece of paper each of edges dont concentrate or in original shape only one side of edges seems to be somewhat slant.Plesae sir give me necessary solution to get rid from it. Thanking you... Yours sincerely Chirag Patel India
Asked On : Fri, 18 Jan 2013