Have got coper t inserted. Started getting late periods. Severe acne problems and white discharge. What are the findings?

I m 29 have a 1.5 yr old boy, and have got coper t iud inserted around a yr back. Off late, I have started getting late periods for the last 2 times.. I have always had a white discharge problem which gives unpleasant smell. After the iud use, I am also experiencing severe acne problem which was earlier limited to 2-3 around periods.. Now I get acne all through the month..pls help
Asked On : Fri, 29 Mar 2013