Have gone through IVF treatment. Taken Gestone. Had severe itches. Side effect of Gestone?

Hi... even as posted below I have also gone through my IVF treatment. In the first attempt I was fortunate enough to concieve and carried the pregnancy till 6 week and thereafter it was a missed abortion. I was also on Gestone which I stopped after having sivere itching and rashes on whole body after probably 2 week of my result was tested possitive. I was asked to stop Gestone & shift to Crinone Gel vaginally. The rashes do stopped but in the regular followup in 7th week , I was informed of my missed abortion. Now recently in March and after aprox 6 months of 1st attempt I attempted the 2nd IVF and this time again I developed a very red itch rashes on whole body after 1 week of embryo transfer, again I was asked to stop gestone and put 2 crinone gel daily but on the 14th Day of testing my result was negative. The rashes are still continuing till date but the tendency and frequency is reduced. Please Help... is this a Gestone side effect, or something else? Thank you
Asked On : Sun, 24 Mar 2013