Have glioblastoma. Receiving radiation for tumor. On decadron and dilantin. Safe to take essiac tea?

Hi, My dad was diagnosed with glioblastoma multiform 7 weeks ago. He had one tumor romoved from frontal lobe , but he has one that is inoperable due to location. He is now recieving radiation for the second tumor. I have started to give him ESSIAC tea. He is also on Decadron and Dilantin . Is is safe for brain cancer patients to take Essiac tea? We are willing to try anything that will extend his life.
Asked On : Fri, 11 Jan 2013