Have giant cell arteritis. Am regular marijuana smoker. Want information

I would like to ask a question but cannot see anything about the cost of getting an answer. My sister has just been diagnosed with giant cell arteritis .She has been a regular smoker of marijuana most of her life and is worried that this may have been one of the major causes. She is giving herself a really hard time over this, with guilt. She is in hospital and has no access to internet so I wanted to get some info for her. She is 60.
Asked On : Sun, 12 Aug 2012