Have genu valgum. Advised corrective osteotomy femur. Success ratio?

Hi There I am 26 years old. I height is 5 feet 4 inches & weight is 80 Kilogram.I am suffering from genu valgum. Although in control & I am not taking any pain killers. My Doctor advise me for corrective osteotomy femur . I am little worried by operation. I am looking for details about the operation. Like : What i ssucessfull ratio? When should I plan the same? Is it a permanent \ life time solution? When I am able to back on my job? Please help me on my queries. Regrads Rohit Garg Email Id - YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Sat, 22 Sep 2012