Have genital warts. Suggest home remedy? How to perform wart removal?

Hi , I am just your average female but unfortunatly I have just discovered I have gential warts I have had them for quite some time now, but as i thought it was a cut that you wouldnt really go downstairs to check its took me several months to figure its not a cut that scabs really bad because I have been at it, its gential warts , I need a home remedy because I wont go to the doctor PLEASE TELL ME THE BEST AND CHEAPEST ONE! And also how I should preform the wart removal , and if i can buy apple vinegar cider in local shops? And for how much?
Asked On : Fri, 12 Apr 2013