Have genital herpes type 1. Partner has swollen lip after oral sex. Related?

Hey I had a sexual partner just over two years ago and noticed after sex the next day I had a red rash in the gential area it looked like spots so didn t take much notice. A few weeks after one of my vagina lips become swollen and was really painful to touch. I just thought it was a sting off something or an allergic reaction . It came down after a week or so. I still did not go to the doctors as didn t think it was anything apart from a reaction. I have been with my new partner now for over a year and went to the sexual health clinic recently after having anal sex as i came up in spots down below tht were red. i was diagnosed with herpes type 1 in the gential area. My boyfriend was diagnosed with chlymindia but my results of chlymindia were clear. We was both treated for chlymindia and I was treated for herpes. My boyfriend gets a huge swollen lip and goes across he s face after he s been down on me and sometimes even when he doesn t go down on me. Could the swollen vaginal lip I had have anything to do with he s lip on his face. And if so what is it? He had abit of a swollen lip on went down on me. I have had slight burning sensing when going to the wee. And has felt slightly swollen inside the vagina. I have been back to the sexual health clinic and have had a retest for chlymindia and am still waiting for the results. They said I had thrush and have treated me for it. I am still needing to wee a lot and feel sensions through my vagina. Really need some partner was tested for herpes as he shows no syptoms but they said u can have no syptoms down there for it to be present. Do I have a problem?
Asked On : Tue, 25 Dec 2012