Have generalized pruritus. Have boils, itching. History of taking Zaditen

Ihave generalised pruritus for two yrs now,i have also had about 40 boils in this period,i have seen doctors,but they cant find anything,some say its staph,hv done blood culture tests, hiv ,etc cant find anything wrong. The itching triggers when am in really cold environments,like the air condition,or when there is pressure applied on my skin,like when i play rough with someone,i tend to itch. Itching occures mostly in groin ,genitals,laps,legs,hands,and the most at the back. I was on zaditen for abt a yr before i stopped using anistimins,cos it only suppreses it,but dont cure it.
Asked On : Tue, 15 Jan 2013