Have gastroenterology, anxiety. Is it due to taking dexpoten, epam and marijuana?

I am taking a syrup named dexpoten from last 5 years continously. Smoking from 8 years. on the way of taking dexpoten I also use epam, marijuana for 7 days at a month. I need to leave it. But can t get solution,, I have problem of gastroenterology, and I can feel every side effects like anxiety, disorders etc. What should I do to left all the problems and for leading a better life? Please explain it and help me to get rid of....
Asked On : Mon, 31 Dec 2012